[BKARTS] lodging at DeGolyer

Is anyone interested in sharing lodging for the Degoyler weekend at SMU
June 2-3? I have a non-smoking room at the Raddison a half mile from
campus with shuttle service to SMU and the airport. I have the room for
Thursday, Friday and Saturday night. If your plans had you in Dallas for
only part of that time, that is okay. Please reply off list. Thanks.

John Neal, Bookseller

www.JohnNealBooks.com

800-369-9598

336-272-6139