Re: [BKARTS] Kensol die glue? Diemount tape.

I use thread lock, an adhesive that can be purchased in your local auto parts store. It comes in a variety of temperature ranges. When I want to un-mount the die, I strike the edge and it shears off.

Regards,
Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IM: stitchbyhand
http://www.dreamingmind.com
http://www.hughstump.com
(510) 537-9711

I just bought a Kensol for stamping dies. The dies I have are not
type-high, and I understand that I have to glue them to the flat chase. What kind of
glue is used for this?

Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006