[BKARTS] Workshops in Wenatchee, Washington

Just a reminder, Now is the time to sign up for these workshops. Plan a little fun for June!

Two Fun Book Structures
Two days - Two Workshops

June 24-25 2006
Taught by Jill Timm in beautiful Wenatchee, WA (Central Washington)
$95 for one or $180 for both, NO materials fee!

More Details: www.mysticalplaces.com/workshops.html

Making A Tunnel Book - Sat, June 24th

In this fun one day Tunnel Book workshop you will learn to make old time 3-dimensional books ... books that have depth ... books that you can look deep into ... books that delight and are fun for all. Participants will be taught basic book-making techniques to make a prototype first. Then will use this knowledge to create an amazing Tunnel Book out of colorful postcards for a polished and stunning finished book. The prototype model with self contained instructions, will help to create future books.

Creating A Hanging Book - Sun June 25th

In this unique one day Hanging Book workshop you will learn how to take a flat image, a drawing, photo, collage, watercolor, etc., and turn it into a book, that when opened will hang on the wall. I invented this book when I had a 11x14 print that I wanted to turn into a miniature book (under 3 inches). This new structure is the result. Participants will be taught basic book-making techniques to make a prototype first. Then will use this knowledge to create an interesting Hanging Book of an image to make a polished and stunning finished book. The prototype model, with self contained instructions will help create future books.

Please join me for a fun day or two making books in a beautiful Wenatchee.

Cheers, Jill

Jill Timm
Mystical Places Press
Handcrafted artist books,