From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lewis
Sent: Thursday, 1 June 2006 10:48 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] Libary of Congress publication

The only library in the NY area (including the Hudson Valley) where I have
been able to locate the government publication "Boxes for the Protection of
Rare Books" seems to be at the main library on 42nd Street. However, in
spite of the fact that it is listed in their catalog they seem to be
reluctant to allow it to be viewed by the public, even in the confines of
the reading room. Does anyone know of any other sources?

R.Lewis

                    Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
                   Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006

                    Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit