Re: [BKARTS] Libary of Congress publication

the ISBN # on my copy, purchased about 1 months ago reads:

go to: http://www.campusi.com/bookFind/asp/bookFindPrefindLst.asp?srchTxtIsbn=0788170910

they have the book.  I have to say that I paid $25.00 when I purchased
mine and I see it is now $75.00!!  it is simply a xeroxed copy with
coil spine!!  However, the information is fantastic.  This is a
USEABLE text style book

Joyce Resnik