Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 2 Jul 2006 to 3 Jul 2006 (#2006-88)

It's a simple html trick. They have used frames to hide the jump to a different
site. If you right click on the deodorizer link and choose 'open in a new window'
it will show the actual web site URL.

Ken

> the link worked for me: just shortly down the left margin items is a
> black on peach link to:
>
> Book Deodorizer
> for books that stink
>
> when I click on that link to read about the deodorizer, it does
> indeed go to a page describing and selling the stuff, but the URL for
> that page is still http://www.bibliophiilebullpen.com/ - probably
> because the website driver is built either out of flash or on an odd
> wiki system.  It is different from the "unique URL for every page"
> model of html we've all gotten used to.
>
> But the info is there and looks intriguing.

                    Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
                   Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006