Re: [BKARTS] proofreading

I learned to do that when practicing my dulcimer (or any other musical instrument). You keep repeating the first parts and running into the same "bumps" and never quite master them or learn the first part too well and the latter parts not so well. Never thought about it for proofreading tho! : )

Kathy G