[BKARTS] Exhibitors for Kerrytown BookFest

Hello all -
The 4th Annual Kerrytown BookFest (a 501(c)3 non-profit organization) will take place on 10 September 2006 at the Farmer's Market of the lovely historic district of Kerrytown in Ann Arbor Michigan. Our primary goal is to highlight the Great Lakes rich heritage in the book and printing arts. Last year over 2500 visitors enjoyed the BookFest, and we hads over 80 exhibitors in 110 booths of all stripes. This year we will have more, with special guests The Miniature Book Society bringing many exhibitors to join us.

However, we still haven't filled our market area of over 145 spaces (8' x 6') and this year we'd like to try. The Farmer's Market area is just north of downtown, with food, shopping and family entertainment nearby. It is outside, but has a solid steel covering over the booths, with electricity available. See more information and pictures on our webpage at:
http://www.kerrytownbookfest.org/

Exhibitor spaces are very reasonable at $50 per space, and 1 table per space included. See the Registration page to join us.

Please feel free to email with any questions.

Regards,
Gene Alloway

Motte & Bailey Booksellers
111 E. Ann Street