[BKARTS] Summer and autumn workshops at Garage Annex School, Easthampton, MA

Workshops are filling up at the Garage Annex School for Book Arts in
Easthampton, MA. Please visit our site for more information, to see
images, and in order to register! Thank you. www.garageannexschool.com

(BTW, we sent this email out to our own list on July 2. If you didn't
receive it and think you should have it is because we don't have your
current email address. If you would like to receive occasional email
announcements from us, please email me at <greta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.
Thanks!)

The Leather Intensive, with Daniel Kelm
July 9-14
one spot left

Drumming Up the Painted Book, with Tim Ely
July 29-30
full, please add your name to the waiting list

Leather Rebacking, with Jim Reid-Cunningham
August 13-16
two spots left

Two Useful Wire Edge Binding Styles and When to Use Them, with Daniel Kelm
August 20-23

Wooden-Leaf Books, with Pam Spitzmueller
September 9-10

Simplified Binding, with Laura Wait
September 23-24
full, please add your name to the waiting list

Stationery Departures, with Hedi Kyle
October 21-22
full, please add your name to the waiting list

The Royal Workshop (Islamic bookmaking), with Linda Lembke and Jeannie Hunt
November 4-5

Creating Decorative Papers by Hand, with Leni Fried
November 18-19

Thin Metal Over Boards Meets the Gutter Wire, with Daniel Kelm
December 2-3

Greta D. Sibley
One Cottage Street #5
Easthampton, MA 01027