Composition Approaches To Outdoor Work
Date: Saturday and Sunday, September 23 and 24. 2006
Time: 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Cost:$110 plus $10 materials fee

We will be working outdoors this time.   It is often overwhelming to people
when they go out and see all the complexity.   This outdoor workshop will
emphasize composition solutions and color mixing strategies.

To sign up for this class send your name and address and a check or credit
card number and expiration date for $120 to;
Green Heron Book Arts
1928 21st Avenue
Forest Grove, OR 97116
Questions? call 503-357-7263 or e-mail   pagrass@xxxxxxx