[BKARTS] Book_Arts-L Archive unavailable

For those who are frequent users of the Book_Arts-L archive, this note
from Walter Henry who manages the Conservation OnLine website which our
archives are a part of:

"Because of serious hardware problems Conservation OnLine will be
unavailable I don't know when we'll be up again.

Walter Henry
Conservation DistList"

Philobiblon: Book Arts Different by Design
Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                    Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
                   Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006