Re: [BKARTS] Vendor Tables at SFCB's Roadworks event

07 15 06

   Hey you two!

   Just wanted to let you know that I won't be table
vending at Roadworks this year; instead, Carolee and I
would like to make a donation to the Center (in the
amount that a table would cost). I think this year
I'll (we'll) attend the festivities, as opposed to
"working" the festivities!
   Thanks for all the hard work that you do to put
together Roadworks.
   --JH