[BKARTS] looking for Esopus

one more try:

  to all you collectors of ephemera -

  i am still trying to track down the increasingly elusive first issue of esopus...

  anyone? anyone? bueller? bueller?

  please contact me if you have a copy and would like to donate it (preferably), trade it (i make art - collage/drawing - tell me your favourite book and i'll make an artwork about it, so take your chances) or sell it.

  with bated breath,

  edward

Always be drunk. Get drunk constantly - on wine, on poetry, or on virtue, as you prefer. - Baudelaire

The problem with communication is the assumption that it has been accomplished. - George Bernard Shaw

All new Yahoo! Mail

                    Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
                   Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006