Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 16 Jul 2006 to 17 Jul 2006 (#2006-102)

Hello Audra, Try printing all the odd pages first, then all the verso even sides afterward.

 Norman Shapiro
On Jul 18, 2006, at 12:00 AM, BOOK_ARTS-L automatic digest system wrote:

Topics of the day:

  1. Umbrella Online, vol. 29, no. 2
  2. Vellum-like materials?
  3. looking for Esopus
  4. Epson Stylus Pro 4000 (4)

                    Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
                   Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006

Date:    Mon, 17 Jul 2006 08:27:59 EDT
From:    Susan Fleminger <SFNARTS@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Umbrella Online, vol. 29, no. 2

Where do I send a check to Umbrella for the subscription ? How much ?? Thanks

                    Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
                   Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006

------------------------------

Date:    Mon, 17 Jul 2006 10:03:32 -0600
From:    Audra Loyal <ikahime@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Vellum-like materials?

Hi all,
I'm preparing to bind a series of small (3x3") artist's books and I was
really interested in using a creamy white vellum, but time and the cost
of it have made it most likely prohibitive. Are there any other
materials someone could recommend that would mimic the smooth creaminess
of vellum? Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,

Audra Loyal
Preservation Department