503-223-3724
artmediaonline.com

Andie Thrams

On Jul 17, 2006, at 9:00 PM, BOOK_ARTS-L automatic digest system wrote:

Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 10:03:32 -0600 From: Audra Loyal <ikahime@xxxxxxxxx> Subject: Vellum-like materials?

Hi all,
I'm preparing to bind a series of small (3x3") artist's books and I was
really interested in using a creamy white vellum, but time and the cost
of it have made it most likely prohibitive.  Are there any other
materials someone could recommend that would mimic the smooth creaminess
of vellum?  Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,

Audra Loyal
Preservation Department