[BKARTS] The Paper Studio Turns ONE!

Hi Everyone,

We are thrilled to announce that The Paper Studio is turning ONE! It has been a lot of work and a wild ride, we can hardly believe we started our book and paper arts venture a year ago!

The Paper Studio is a teaching studio and paper arts shop in Tempe Arizona dedicated to building a strong book and paper arts community by engaging artists and individuals of all levels in developing and nurturing their creative expression through papermaking, alternative photography, printmaking and book arts. The Paper Studio offers several classes in papermaking, letterpress printing and bookbinding.

Along with classes, we also have a gallery dedicated to book and paper arts. Our current exhibition “In Exchange” features small editioned artist books. You can also see our past exhibitions on line as well. Our August exhibition will feature artist designed birthday hats. Tune in to see some fun and quirky designs!

To show our gratitude to the book and paper arts community for your support and to celebrate our birthday, we having a one-day sale at the studio and on-line as well. Customers who place their orders on Saturday July 22nd will receive a 20% discount in the DECORATIVE PAPER CATEGORY of our website. This includes decorative paper such as chiyogami, yuzen, Indian screenprints, moriki kozo and uryu, just to name a few. While the regular prices will come up when you order, we will recalculate all orders to take 20% off decorative papers.

Visit www.paperstudio.com for more info.

Best,

Cindy Iverson

The Paper Studio