[BKARTS] Book Presses

We here at Talas recently got a container of antique book (copy) presses in
from England.  So far only part have been put up for sale, and many have
been sold simply on a retail basis. The ones that have been put up on our
web site can be found online here:

<http://apps.webcreate.com/ecom/catalog/product_specific.cfm?ClientID=15&Pro
ductID=27881>
http://apps.webcreate.com/ecom/catalog/product_specific.cfm?ClientID=15&Prod