Re: [BKARTS] Tyvek

Up here in the sticks I see quite a few houses wrapped with tyvek before siding.  Sometimes, for various reasons, the siding isn't put up for an inordinate amount of time.  The sides of the houses that receive the full on sunlight sometimes need to be re-wrapped because of the degradation.  I think if you ask a contactor they will back me up on this.