Re: [BKARTS] Tyvek

I've just used Tyvek for the covers of an accordion fold book (see
description that will follow in a post to the list relating to
Polygamy/Deseret Alphabet).  I selected it because I needed a strong
binding; it seems to have worked quite well.

Tom Trusky, Director
Hemingway Western Studies Center and
Professor of English
Boise State University
1910 University Drive
Boise, ID  83725
USA
(208) 426-1999 tel
(208) 426-4373 fax
ttrusky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://english.boisestate.edu/ttrusky

>>> "Linda M. Cunningham" <lindac@xxxxxxxxxxx> 7/20/2006 3:21 PM >>>
>You can buy Tyvek online  from Dick Blick (just Google  the name),
>although, after reading all the responses, I'm not sure I want to
>use it anymore!

I keep thinking it would be useful for projects that will be subject
to very little constant sunlight and tons of handling -- flexagons,
for example.

Linda

                    Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
                   Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006