Re: [BKARTS] Tyvek i

Lee,

Thanks for the very comprehensive info. One last comment, I strongly recommend that it be bought by the roll
rather than large sheets as when it is folded and shipped it leaves creases. I've used Tyvek extensively and
can't say enough positive things about it. Just make sure that you choose the appropriate material for the
project at hand.

Joan Michaels Paque
JMP Atelier

www.joanmichaels.paque.com

The Prints & The Paper wrote:

Some good Tyvek info here: http://graphics.dupont.com/en/productServices/userguide/whats_special.shtml

apologies if this information was previously posted.

Lee

Lee Kirk
The Prints & The Paper
Cats are composed of Matter, Anti-matter, and It Doesn't Matter.

Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006