Re: [BKARTS] Tyvek

Jennifer,

Yes, tyvek can be used for printing lithographs. I'd suggest
Tyvek Brillion as a good choice to start.  Others
work well too.

joan
www.joanmichaels.paque.com

JenniferVignone wrote:

Hi:

I haven't been following each piece of the thread, so I hope this hasn't been asked already, but do you think Tyvek could be used for printing a lithograph?

Thank you.
Jennifer

Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006