From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Ginnie Mickelson
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 10:15 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Yes! Paste

A discussion about Yes! Paste occured in our collage class. The instructor,
an accomplished collage artist, had heard that the paste browns with age,
and was questioning its archival quality, admittedly based on hearsay. (I
use Yes!; he uses archival PVA.)

I told the class, (most of whom are experienced artists), I'd ask the
knowledgeable subscribers on our list serve,  and they are waiting anxiously
in anticipation.

Ginnie

                    Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
                   Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006