Re: [BKARTS] Robert Heinecken

Judith:  I went to the memorial service here for Heinecken.  I had been
hearing how he was doing from a good friend here. I didn't know him too
well, but his wife, Joyce Niemanas was my graduate advisor and a great
person.  It was very nice. Photo and art community were there and all had
wonderful memories.  It was  very hot. ...like 98 and no ac, so I did not
stay long as I had been doing a marbling workshop all day and was exhausted
and needed to rest up for the same next day.

Hope you are doing well. I can't remember if I signed up for Umbrella on
line. Did I?  I think I got an email that I  did! I have some 'umbrella
picture' from Morocco that I have to get into my computer and then can send
you. I just got a MacBook and learning lots of stuff. It is wonderful.

Take care and let me know if you will be coming this way anytime soon. I
probably will not  go to LA for turkey as my kids and I are  going to Costa
Rica over xmas and new year.