[BKARTS] REMINDER: Arte Pagina (Philadelphia region)

Hello All,

  This is just a reminder that drop off submissions for the Philadelphia  Center for the Book members' exhibition ARTE PAGINA is right around the  corner!

  Drop off days are
  Monday, July 30, 4-8 PM
  Monday, August 7, 4-8 PM

  The drop off location is the Philadelphia Center for the Book office,  located at 728 South Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA, 19106.

  Any questions, or to request a prospectus or membership form, please contact mwilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  We regret that we cannot accept mailed entries at this time. The  Philadelphia Center for the Book is a newly founded organization and  currently does not have the reasources to open the exhibition up to  outside region. We is our hope that in the future this will be an  opportunity we can offer to artists all over.

www.phillyart.net/michellewilson

See the all-new, redesigned Yahoo.com.  Check it out.

                    Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
                   Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006