[BKARTS] Leather Rebacking with Jim Reid-Cunningham at the Garage Annex School in Easthampton, MA, August 13-16.

One student has cancelled from the Leather Rebacking workshop. Would one
of you like to register? This workshop is a great opportunity to advance
your skills and knowledge.

The workshop is taking place from August 13-16, at the Garage Annex
School for Book Arts, in Easthampton, MA.

You can visit our site for a description of the workshop, to see images,
find information, and in order to register, www.garageannexschool.com or
you can give me a call at the number below.

Thank you.
Greta Sibley

Greta D. Sibley
One Cottage Street #5