[BKARTS] Imagery and Intuition workshop at Ghost Ranch, New Mexico

Dear friends,

I want to let you know about a week-long workshop at Ghost Ranch
October 2-8, with Barbara Griek and Laurie Doctor on the subject of
imagery and intution:

The Latin root of the word intuition means
‘seeing within’. All of us have moments that
involve a sudden inexplicable knowing, an
awareness of truth without explanation. These experiences enhance
our creativity, our communication, and the feeling of meaning in our lives.
There are many ways in which intuition can be cultivated and one of the most
powerful is through the use of imagery, which is the visible expression of inner
realities.

We will be offering the opportunity to work both with subjective imagery through art and
with more universal images as found in the Tarot. We’ll be doing this in the setting of the mesa at
Ghost Ranch, which in itself offers abundant access to nature, beauty and a quiet mind.
Join us for an adventure in creativity.

We will make a journal of our work. All levels of experience are welcome. The materials we use for painting,
drawing and writing exercises include fine point pens, graphite, watercolor, colored pencils and sumi ink.

For more information contact Laurie Doctor laurie @lauriedoctor.com or Barbara Griek bgriek@xxxxxxxxxxx

Laurie Doctor www.lauriedoctor.com 303.447.9852

Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006