Re: [BKARTS] Salary Research

Maureen,
Do a search on CoOL <http://palimpsest.stanford.edu> for position
descriptions. They'll show what is being
asked of the candidate for a job and often a salary range. Note that
actual salaries are going to vary based on rank (librarian or not) and
geographic location. Someone working in NYC is going to be making a lot
more than someone in Paduca.

Hope this helps,
p.

Philobiblon: Book Arts Different by Design
Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<http://www.philobiblon.com>