[BKARTS] Portland, OR, Minneapolis and Boston dates for clasp vendor

Hi again,

Following is the travel schedule for Mr. Bindu Adhikary of Chino Crafts based out of Kathmandu, Nepal while in the U.S. this month. He's visiting the U.S. thanks to a professional grant. They are trying to figure out ways of marketing their handmade papers and bone, bamboo and horn clasps and "bone" folders to the U.S. book artists' market.

Thanks to CBA in NYC, he will be meeting NYC-based book artists (Tuesday, Aug 29 at 6:30 pm). Unfortunately, it was too short notice for me to help him secure any meeting spaces in the other cities he will be visiting. If you are interested in meeting with him in one of the other cities, please email me and we will try to set up a meeting time that suits your schedules.

He will be in Portland, Oregon, August 5 - 13

In Minneapolis, August 14 -  22

In Boston, August 23 - 27

Then in NYC August 28 to September 2.

Again, in NYC, he is scheduled to speak at The Center for Book Arts on Tuesday, August 29 at 6:30pm as part of CBA's Public Program and he will have samples of the clasps his craftsmen fashion and of their handmade papers - both to view and for purchase.

My direct email address is mce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more information.

Thanks in advance for your interest.

Marie-Celeste Edwards
for DHP Papermill & Press