Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 1 Aug 2006 to 2 Aug 2006 (#2006-118)

----- Original Message ----- From: "BOOK_ARTS-L automatic digest system" <LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 9:00 PM
Subject: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 1 Aug 2006 to 2 Aug 2006 (#2006-118)

Topics of the day:

 1. updated website
 2. BrokeBook press and function
 3. Salary Research (3)
 4. selling e-books on-line (4)
 5. Book press and function
 6. APHA announces 2007 Fellowship in printing history
 7. Fall calendar for the San Francisco Center for the Book
 8. August classes at the Center for Book Arts
 9. Paste mix-up! (3)
10. A Movable Feast at Columbia Book & Paper Center
11. Nepalese clasp vendor visit to NYC date/time set at CBA
12. watercolor paper hinges for folding pages?

                   Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
                  Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006