From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
alice Simpson
Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2006 2:11 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Places to stay in The Big 'Baked' Apple

The West Side YMCA is a well located, and an inexpensive place to stay
in New York City. It's situated across the street from Lincoln Center
for the Performing Arts, down the block from Central Park and close to
the new Time Warner Center and it's new jazz place.

The Y has a wide range of simply furnished rooms, some fancier than
others, I've been told, a great pool, laundry facilities and an
inexpensive cafeteria-- with delicious rice pudding, when you're not
trying out all that NY offers in the way of good eats. The building is
quite beautifully appointed with Spanish (?) tiles. The Y is centrally
located for getting everywhereby bus or subway in the city that NEVER
sleeps.

The West Side YMCA
5 West 63rd Street
 New York, NY 10023