Topics of the day:

1. Places to stay in The Big 'Baked' Apple (2)

                    Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
                   Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006

Date:    Sun, 6 Aug 2006 14:11:20 -0400
From:    alice Simpson <alicesimpson@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Places to stay in The Big 'Baked' Apple

The West Side YMCA is a well located, and an inexpensive place to stay in New
York City. It's situated across the street from Lincoln Center for the Performing
Arts, down the block from Central Park and close to the new Time Warner Center
and it's new jazz place.

The Y has a wide range of simply furnished rooms, some fancier than others,
I've been told, a great pool, laundry facilities and an inexpensive cafeteria--
with delicious rice pudding, when you're not trying out all that NY offers in the
way of good eats. The building is quite beautifully appointed with Spanish (?)
tiles. The Y is centrally located for getting everywhereby bus or subway in the
city that NEVER sleeps.

The West Side YMCA
5 West 63rd Street
 New York, NY 10023