To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 3:56 PM
Subject: [BKARTS] Powdery Leather

Hi everyone.
I just joined this list, and am a fledgling (ish) book artist.. but I have a
question about an old book of mine. The leather has gone all powdery and
leaves dark brownish black stains on anything it touches. The leather is
still quite sturdy, but is there any way that I can stop it from powdering
into nonexistence?

Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks!

Kel.