[BKARTS] Places to eat in The Big 'Baked' Apple

I agree with Mark, while you're here in NYC to visit The Grolier Club,
Whole Foods at Time Warner Center has amazing views of Central Park from
across and above and also has a really fresh and reasonably priced sushi
counter (no tipping either!).
And because we're about books... there's a Borders upstairs.

New York is only expensive if you're a visitor that doesn't do their homework.
There are wonderful and exciting restaurants of all nations where you can eat
for under $15 (Zagat) and there's nothing like the bus and subway system to get
you everywhere cheap and fast.

<<From:    Mark Klemens <Klemens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Places to stay in The Big 'Baked' Apple

Last week I stayed at the Cosmopolitan Hotel in Tribeca, W. Broadway at
Chambers.  888-895-9400   Room was spacious by NYC standards - double
bed, desk, sofa.  Very clean.  Very quiet, too.  $149 per night.  The
Chambers St. subway station (for the number 1, 2 & 3 trains) is right at
the front door.   A good, cheap dinner place, Bubby's, is a 5 min. walk
up Hudson St.

BTW, I attended a performance at the new Jazz at Lincoln Center space
Alice mentions below (a multimedia piece by Heiner Goebbels).  The piece
- and the space - were incredible.  There is also a Whole Foods Market
in the basement with excellent lunch selections.

--Mark Klemens>>

   A L I C E   S I M P S O N
D A N C E * M A R A T H O N
     www.alicesimpson.com