Re: [BKARTS] Bookbinding & Conservation supplies in Boston

Oh, I forgot. There is another place, a bindery, that often has "leftovers" for sale. Look it up in yellow pages as I can't think of that name either. (old age is catching up!!) It is near the Post Office (main) across Fort Point Channel.

MJB
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Brian Maloney<mailto:b.maloney@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 2:15 PM
  Subject: [BKARTS] Bookbinding & Conservation supplies in Boston

  I'm heading to Boston on Thursday and wondered about what resources
  there are for purchasing supplies.
  Paper, Cloth, Leather, thread, paste, etc...
  I'm always looking for things I can't get in Toronto (or that I can get
  at a better price).
  I've never been to Boston and have some time to look around (and shop).
  Any suggestions are welcome.
  I know from experience that there are always a few gems in any large city.
  Thanks in advance,
  Brian Maloney
  Bookbinder/Conservator/Printer
  b.maloney@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:b.maloney@xxxxxxxxxxx>