[BKARTS] Press Release - "PRO NOVUS COEPTI" A New Book By Octavia & Co. Press

Octavia & Co. Press

"CANADA'S  PUBLISHER"

www. OCTAVIAPRESS .com

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

BOOK RELEASE: "PRO NOVUS COEPTI by WILLIAM R. WRAITHE"

Calgary, AB -- April 12, 2001 - PRO NOVUS COEPTI, now released as a
hardcover book by Octavia & Co. Press, subtitled "Magick for Beginners",
by veteran writer William R. Wraithe. This is Wraithe's second book in
the occult/witchcraft genre, following up his last offering, entitled
"IL LIBRO DELLA MAGIA" or "The Little Book of Incantations".

Mr. Wraithe's fabulous outline of this simple magickal system reveals
many new and insightful methods for such magickal experiments as
charging one's crystals, protection rituals, and healing ceremonies.

Mr. Wraithe writes, "The information in this book is for the many souls
out there who wish to become a witch. Too many questions go unanswered
it seems, so I hope that this guide can be of some use. I found that
trying to find certain answers take a lot of time and sometimes the
quest of knowledge seems futile. One thing I truly had no patience for
was looking up many resources to find what I was looking for. It is this
book that all will be compiled effortlessly into categories for the
aspiring witch to behold."

In a manner of eloquence and simple instruction, this text describes
exercises and techniques known by the few, and shared by fewer still.
This book is sure to be a delight for new and old practitioners of "The
Craft", and for anyone interested in expanding their horizons in the
metaphysical arts.

"Simply delightful. I loved reading this book, and its exercises were
simple and easy to follow."

--Hillary Blaise, Inner Spirit Metaphysical.

"An easy read, and very insightful. The section on the '13 Goals of the
Witch' are really rather illuminating and inspiring. A must read for
everyone involved in the magickal world."

--William Keller, Solitary Practitioner.

About Octavia & Co. Press

Octavia & Co. Press is a small press publishing house dedicated to
serving the needs of artists and writers in every aspect of their
publishing projects. Octavia & Co. Press specializes in unique,
handcrafted books and journals for both the local and international
markets. Each book produced by Octavia & Co. Press is a work of art,
intended to be cherished by its owners - even the simplest design is
crafted with elegance. Octavia & Co. Press creates books which promote
social, cultural, artistic, and intellectual value.

<http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190018593296&ssPageNa
me=ADME:B:EF:CA:2>

<http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190018593296&ssPageNa
me=ADME:B:EF:CA:2#ebayphotohosting>
  <http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif>

<http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190018593296&ssPageNa
me=ADME:B:EF:CA:2> PRO NOVUS COEPTI by WILLIAM R. WRAITHE Hardcover 1st
ed

 Buy It Now <http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/ca/bin_15x54.gif>
US $44.99 (Approximately C $50.40)

Shipping:
US $10.00

End date:
08-Sep-06 14:46:26 EDT

10 copies are currently available in our Ebay Store.

                    Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
                   Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006