Re: [BKARTS] Book Designer

Melissa:
I work at Simon & Schuster and teach typography at Parsons School of Design.
I would be very interested in designing this Series (?).
I have been involved with book production and design for over 35 years.
Besides numerous other SF volumesI have worked on Buffy, the Vampire Slayer series since it's inception (there are over 300 different volumes). I have designed many of the compendiums and special issues.

I have designed over 800 book interiors.
Notably Bartlett's Familiar Quotations, The American Heritage Dictionary, Tim Burton's Oyster Boy which still sells 20,00 copies every year.
Please advise.
Steve Kennedy
Interrobang Design Studio
470 West 23 Street 401