Re: [BKARTS] Book designer

Robert:
I cannot figure out how to reply to you personally.
András Fűrész is correct.
I REALLY am an idiot!
Please contact me at:
skennedy@xxxxxxxxxx
or
Steve.Kennedy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sk

On Aug 12, 2006, at 9:50 PM, Octavia & Co. Press wrote:

Steven,

You're my son's hero...loves the Buffy Series.

As a professor and a professional designer with one of my favorite
publishers, would you have any suggestions/directions for a budding book
designer? I have been playing with the idea, have considered going back
to design school, and generally reading everything I can on such shining
lights as Chip Kidd and the like. Any words of wisdom?

Robert L. Angus
Octavia & Co. Press

PS: This salvages the "personal messages" thread...he he...stick it to
them whiney binders that would prefer to rain on everyone's parade...

                    Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
                   Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006

Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006