[BKARTS] Susan Wojcicki and Books at Google

I was thinking for all on the list here, when I read this link:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/08/12/AR2006081200886.html

I know most know about google and other agencies use to digitize all books,
but i just thought this link would keep all updated on the topic!

best regards to all on the list,

Paul

--
Paul Bettinson