[BKARTS] HELP WANTED

All that AND you are an Interior Designer! Bravo.

 Cheers,
   ALICE SIMPSON
DANCE MARATHON
www.alicesimpson.com

<From:    Meliva Koch <mkoch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Book Designer

Hello,

I am looking for a professional book designer that does
interior design.

This is for a project which includes 10 to 30 science fiction
novels to be published in both trade hardcover and
paperback science fiction novels.

If anyone has any recommendations or interest, please
contact me.

Thank you

Meliva Koch
Author Services, Inc.