Re: [BKARTS] Bright Hill Center's 5th Annual North American Juried Book Arts Exhibit

Hi Bertha,

Damn, the new book will not be ready. BUT I consider myself ahead for next year's exhibit.

The book I'm working on is called "Gift 11: A Woven Legacy." It is a tribute to my great-grandmother, Estelle Morehouse. The pages have woven paper illustrations based on her scrapebook that had samples of Fredrich Froebel's 11th gift, paper weaving. The problem is: one slip of the knife and two pages are ruined. But the pages that are completed are beautiful. Prepare to be WOWED in 2007.

I know that you and Richard will put together a terrific show this year and I'm looking forward to purchasing a catalog.

Hugs, Ed

Bertha Rogers wrote:

Dear Book Arts Friends,
Just a reminder that Bright Hill Center's 5th Annual North American Juried Book Arts Exhibit's postmark deadline is August 17, 2006. The exhibit will take place in October. For more information, and to receive a pdf of the guidelines and entry form, e-mail wordthur@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Bertha Rogers, Dor.

Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006

Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit