Re: [BKARTS] Tadashi Mitsui

Hi Joan,

I found the following website on "Ask.com" which I find more user friendly than Google...

www.mikimotoamerica.com/news_events/headline19.htm

Hope this is what you were looking for.

d.guffey

Dear List Members,

I have just returned from teaching a book & paper arts
course at Arrowmont School of Arts & Crafts in
Tennessee.  While there I gave a slide lecture about
the experimental twist and pleat folds I am researching.
The assistant director brought to my attention a
Japanese artist by the name of Tadashi Mitsui
who is doing similar work.  I did a googol search and
found some references about him but very little.
Am wondering if anyone on these lists knows
anything about this artist as I would very much
like to make contact with him?  Any help is most
appreciated.

Joan Michaels Paque
JMP Atelier

www.joanmichaels.paque.com