[BKARTS] SFCB Book Arts Garage Sale Tomorrow

SFCB Garage Sale and Open House
Wed Aug 16 6pm-8pm
free

The Center is cleaning out its closets! We'll be selling type, type drawers, letterpress paraphenalia, paper, bookcloth, bookbinding equipment and anything else we find lying about in corners and under presses. SFCB teachers will also be on hand to give detailed information about upcoming fall courses.

Email katherine@xxxxxxxx with any questions.

____________
Katherine Case
Studio Manager