Re: [BKARTS] foil stamping-southern california

You can use Charlene Matthews at http://www.charlenematthews.com/

Her bindery number is at
Charlene Matthews Bindery
5720 Melrose Avenue
Los Angeles, California 90038
(323) 962-2109

She just worked with EQUATOR Books on a handmake portfolio edition of 125+
with foil on the cover. It was beautiful.

She has the equipment, more colors than you could desire, etc...

Best Luck
Meg

meg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://megmadison.com