Re: [BKARTS] Tadashi Mitsui

Thanks D. Guffey and the others, on and off line,  who were so kind and
helpful when I requested information on paper artist Tadashi Mitsui.
List members seem so generous with their time in helping others.
I will gladly reciprocate if the opportunity arises.

Joan Michaels Paque
JMP Atelier

www.joanmichaels.paque.com

Guffey wrote:

Hi Joan,

I found the following website on "Ask.com" which I find more user friendly than Google...

www.mikimotoamerica.com/news_events/headline19.htm

Hope this is what you were looking for.

d.guffey

Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit