To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 1:34 AM
Subject: Moskva and St. Petersburg

Hello all,

A friend of mine is going to Moscow and St. Petersburg on a Museums and Galleries and Churches (O my!) excursion. Any suggestions for places and space she simply must go see?

Edward

Always be drunk. Get drunk constantly - on wine, on poetry, or on virtue, as you prefer. - Baudelaire

The problem with communication is the assumption that it has been accomplished. - George Bernard Shaw

                   Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
                  Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006

Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006