Re: [BKARTS] Chicago

For used bookshops:
http://centerstage.net/literature/bookstores/styles/usedbooks.html

At the very least, O'Gara and Wilson, Chicago Rare Book Center, Powell's.

Lee

Lee Kirk
The Prints & The Paper
Cats are composed of Matter, Anti-matter, and It Doesn't Matter.

Charter member of ABookCoOp (TomFolio). We encourage you to support this
independent internet bookseller's cooperative, selected by the National
Retail Federation & American Express for exemplary retail customer service
practices, 2004.
"Your Corner Bookstore on the Internet"

http://www.tomfolio.com/shop/LeeKirk
http://www.kirksbooks.com
http://www.printsandthepaper.com

The Prints & The Paper - for old, odd, and unusual books, photographs,
postcards, and other paper ephemera.

The Prints & The Paper
PO Box 5432
Eugene, OR 97405 USA
PH: 541-683-7033
Visa, Mastercard, Discover,  American Express and PayPal accepted.

Member of:
A BookCoOp (TomFolio) and Ephemera Society of America.

                    Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
                   Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006