Re: [BKARTS] ownership marking of books

I am not a insititutional professional and I have what may seem a stupid question.

Instead of using clearly 19th century technology to mark and deface books
Why can 21st century technology be used?

I have microchips in all my pets, why NOT insert them into the spines of books?

j. godsey

http://www.bibliophilebullpen.com/

                    Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
                   Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006