Re: [BKARTS] ownership marking of books

They didn't seem to damage my dog when inserted.
http://www.malteseonly.com/gifs/michip.jpg
And I am sure they make smaller ones, if they aren't going into an animal.

I don't see as how using glue would be a help to attachment, but I can see as how they wouldn't be much of a deterent.

I was just thinking of the present problem deciding which maps from the Smiley Case belong to whom.
Perhaps some other embedded tech could have acted as an ownership marker.

                   Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006