[BKARTS] Images on-line of samples from Nepalese bone clasp vendor coming to CBA in NYC Aug 29

Hi everyone.

http://www.dhproductions.net/DHP_Links.htm

The above link is to images photographed of many of the clasps and folders that Mr. Adhikary of Chino Crafts will be showcasing while he's speaking at The Center For Book Arts in NYC on August 29 at 6:30pm as part of their Public Program. He will also have clasps and folders for sale while he's at CBA.

The Center for Book Arts is located at 28 West 27th Street, 3rd Floor in NYC. There is a suggested donation of $5 at the door payable directly to The Center For Book Arts.

He'll be visiting NYC from Kathmandu, Nepal from August 28, leaving to return to Nepal on September 2. If you can't make the Public Program at CBA on the 29th but would like to make an appointment to meet with Mr. Adhikary personally, he is available to meet with individuals and store owners who might be interested in carrying his products.

As his host while in NYC, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me and I'll be happy to direct them to Mr. Adhikary.

REMINDER: He will be in Boston shortly for a week, so if anyone in the Boston area is interested in meeting with him, please let me know.

Many thanks for your emailed interest in his company's work.

Sincerely,
Marie-Celeste Edwards
for DHP Papermill & Press

158 North Clinton Street