Re: [BKARTS] artist book marketing opportunity

Hello,

I will appreciate any feedback about this.
I was considering participating in the Artist Book News as it sounds like a reasonable idea, but I was put off by not so professionally looking newsletter itself: with typographic compromises going way farther than what I am used to accept as comfortable for reading and professionally looking. Is it only me paying attention to where and how information about my book appears, because I am a professional designer and typographer? Perhaps it does not matter? Perhaps what matters is that the information gets out?
Any feedback i'll appreciate.
Thank you.
elka
www.elkadesigns.com